In Scherer's model of emotion, five crucial elements of emotion are identified.
The component processing model provides a sequence of events that effectively describes the coordination involved during an emotional episode.
· Cognitive appraisal: an evaluation of events and objects
· Bodily symptoms: the physiological component of emotional experience
· Action tendencies: a motivational component for the preparation and direction of motor responses.
· Expression: facial and vocal expression, body language, gestures, almost always accompanies an emotional state
· Feelings: the subjective experience of emotional state once it has occurred
 Scherer, K. R. (2005). "What are emotions? And how can they be measured?". Social Science Information 44: 693–727
1995-2020 Studio Trevisani Communication Research, All Rights Reserved
Dr. Daniele Trevisani - Master of Arts in Mass Communication, University of Florida (USA) - Fulbright Scholar, Intercultural Communication, American University of Washington, DC (USA) - Certified Advanced Coach by STEP™ - Certified Counselor by STEP™ - Certified Coaching Supervisor by STEP™ - Certified Counseling Supervisor by STEP™ - Master Trainer HPM™ Human Potential Method - Master Trainer ALM™ Business Coaching Method - Master Trainer HPM™ Intercultural Communication Method
Areas of Intervention
Europe Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Italy Ireland Luxembourg Norway Portugal Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom Yugoslavia East-Europe Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Hungary Poland Romania Russia Slovakia Slovenia- Further: India, China, Far East. Arab Countries, Mediterranean Region and Balkan Region, Canada, United States, Far East, Middle East, Japan, China, Korea
I Master Metodo HPM (Sviluppo manageriale del potenziale personale) e Metodo ALM (Master privato in Marketing Management) condotti direttamente dal Dott. Daniele Trevisani
Proud member of the CWF - Coaching World Federation